What is Vi-Rid?
About the Company:
The company was built to deal with the threat of biohazards in the home, the workplace and industry. We use a machine that disperses a thoroughly tested solution in the designated area. This very fine mist disperses to all surfaces and disinfects them by breaking down germs and viruses at the molecular level.
What happens when you book with us:
- We will book you in at the next available time slot (*please note due to the current Covid-19 outbreak we are experiencing a high demand - book immediately if you want the service)
- We will send our trained technicians to the designated area, who will make sure the area is ready for the treatment.
- Once the area has been prepared we will spray a very fine mist from an industrial atomizer. This very fine mist will fill the room and disinfect any surface it lands on, killing germs and viruses at the molecular level.
- You will have to wait around 45minutes before the area can be used again.
About the applied solution:
Built to Combat Bioterrorism and Save Lives
The original formula we use was created through funding granted by the Department of Energy in Sandia Laboratories in New Mexico. Utilizing cutting-edge developments in chemical science, this solution capitalizes on the natural cleaning power of hydrogen peroxide, penetrating and disarming toxins at a molecular level. This specialized formula penetrates and eliminates pathogenic bacteria, sanitizing down to the molecular level to prevent future outbreaks.
Applications for Military and First Responders
The formula was originally created to counter dangers that military and first responders could meet in the field, from chemical attacks to biohazard contaminants. The same advanced formula that this solution is based on has been used numerous times to remediate public spaces following harmful toxic attacks, such as the Hart building following an anthrax attack in the wake of 9/11.
Vi-Rid’s Decontamination Solution Key Benefits and Characteristics
- Effective in extreme temperature ranges
- Kills a minimum of 99.9999 percent of bacteria† in biofilm
- Broad-spectrum disinfectant, cleaner, deodorizer, and food contact sanitizer**
- Process saves time, prevents outbreaks, and halts future growth
- Does not require mechanical action
- The solution has a final pH of 9.8
- Free of abrasives; no VOCs
- Water-soluble and colorfast
†Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa
**A potable water rinse is required after application on food contact surface
Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
Salmonella enterica (ATCC 10708)
Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
Avian Influenza A (H3N2) (H5N1) (H7N9)
Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus
T. interdigitale (ATCC 9533)
Aspergillus niger (ATCC 6275)
Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC 15313), (aka Listeria)
Escherichia coli (ATCC 11229) (aka E. coli)
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and
Staphylococcus aureus biofilms.